We’re Looking for Dedicated Volunteers!
Would you like to be a part of the Thunder In The Valley Air Show? We’re always interested in new volunteer talent. Volunteers are the key to a successful event supporting not-for-profit organizations. We invite you to take part in bringing the best possible Air Show we can provide. Please take a moment to review the important information below, then submit your Volunteer Application. A team leader will contact you with more information to confirm your volunteer status. Not all positions will be open, some fill faster than others. Volunteer early to select an area that best meets your abilities, interests and talents.
2016 Air Show Volunteer Dates:
- Friday, April 7 – Air Show set-up volunteer schedule: 2 shifts – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8 – Air Show volunteer schedule: 2 shifts – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Saturday, April 8 – Ramp clean-up: 1 shift – 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 9 – Air Show volunteer schedule: 2 shifts – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 9 – Ramp clean-up: 1 shift – 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 9 – Air Show tear-down: 1 shift – 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
We appreciate any amount of time our volunteers are able to give. For those able to give 8 hours, we have special benefits which include the following:
- Admission to the Air Show (… of course, you’ll be working…)
- Complimentary Lunch on the day worked
- Complimentary Water on the day worked
- The opportunity to contribute to numerous benevolent organizations within the community.
Several volunteer opportunities are available:
- Admissions and Gate Support
- Ground Operations / Logistics
- Guest Services
Note: All prospective volunteers must be approved by the Thunder In The Valley Air Show Board.