We're Looking for Dedicated Volunteers!
Would you like to be a part of the Thunder In The Valley Airshow? We're always interested in new volunteer talent.
Volunteers are the key to a successful event supporting not for profit organizations. We invite you to take part in bringing the best possible Air Show we can provide. Please take a moment to review the important information below, then submit your online application
A team leader will contact you with more information to confirm your volunteer status. Not all positions will be open, some fill faster than others. Volunteer early to select an area that best meets your abilities, interests and talents.
2013 Air Show Volunteer Dates:
- Saturday, March 16 Show schedule: Gates open at 10 AM; Show starts at 1 PM, Volunteer schedule: TBA
- Sunday, March 17 Show schedule: Gates open at 10 AM; Show starts at 1 PM, Volunteer schedule: TBA
We appreciate any amount of time our volunteers are able to give. For those able to give 8 hours, we have special benefits which include the following:
Several volunteer opportunities are available
- Admission to the Air Show (... of course, you'll be working...)
- Complimentary Lunch on the day worked
- Complimentary Water on the day worked
- The opportunity to contribute to numerous benevolent organizations within the community.
- Admissions and Gate Support
- Ground Operations / Logistics
- Guest Services
NOTE: All prospective volunteers must be approved by the Thunder In The Valley Air Show Board.